As part of our excitement to provide the universe’s greatest game services to everyone from AAA to indie and mobile game developers, GameSpy Technology is proud to announce the launch today of our all-new native C# SDKs. These new SDKs have been designed from the ground-up in C# (and in conjunction with a major mobile developer) so you can leverage Unity’s seamless cross-platform and mobile support without missing a beat (or taking a beating).
Sign-up now to get started with GameSpy’s rich, battle-tested cloud storage, player stats, matchmaking, and authentication services already powering more than 1000 games — now for your Unity iOS, Unity Android, Unity Windows, and Unity Mac OS games!
But we weren’t content just making this flexible toolkit available for Unity and mobile developers, so we’ve also produced a load of documentation, tutorials, and even a screencast to turbocharge your ramp-up on these technologies, so you can get them into your games as easily as possible. (Or come talk to us and get live demos of all our new Unity technology Wednesday, March 7 – Friday, March 9 at the GameSpy Technology pavillion, Booth 1624, North Hall.)
If you haven’t registered with us yet (and if not, why haven’t you?), sign-up today to get started with these new services for free. Or, if you’re a registered GameSpy Technology veteran ready to start coding today, simply sign-in to download the new SDK. Finally, if you want to learn more:
- You can begin your GameSpy-Unity SDK adventure.
- Or you can get a little more detail on how all of this works.
- Or you can start our GameSpy-Unity Leaderboards tutorial.
- Or you can start our GameSpy-Unity Matchmaking tutorial.
- Or you can check out some sample applications that demonstrate basic GameSpy functionality in Unity.
- Or you can dig straight into the nitty gritty with the Unity API documentation.